Indispensable condition is returning the grant-aided student of the program «Bolashak» to Kazakhstan after end of training and continuous five years' labor activity on the speciality received abroad:
- In Republic Kazakhstan or diplomatic service of Republic Kazakhstan abroad – for the grant-aided students participating in competitive selection on award of the international grant «Bolasha қ» without quotas
- In regions, which have been selected on a quota – for the grant-aided students who have passed on a quota for rural youth;
- In public service (or in the state organizations of public health services for winners of competition on medical specialities) – for the grant-aided students who have passed on a quota for civil servants
- On scientific or teaching work at the state scientific research institutes, the centers, educational institutions – for the grant-aided students who have passed on a quota for scientific and pedagogical workers.
- The grant-aided students who have passed scientific training within the limits of the program « Bolashak » are obliged to fulfill at the state scientific research institutes, the centers or educational institutions three years within.